If you are passionate about losing weight fast and searching for that magical program or product on the internet, the pills, capsules, the fitness program, cardio workouts, exercise machines, diet plans,supplements and so on ,this may well be the most important article you’ll ever read.
So,continue reading and don’t be ignorant. You are right if you think that you must get yourself informed about what’s really happening in this current $150 billion weight loss industry.(US and Europe combined)
This free article is for the millions of people passionate about weight loss and decreasing their body fat or obesity. And an attempt to expose the widely rampant frauds in this industry, an industry which has become hugely profitabe for companies claiming their magical products can make one lose weight faster than they can imagine.
Weight loss industry generates billions of dollars every year. With so much at stake, unscrupulous marketers will tell you just about anything – even outright LIES – to get you to buy their products and to further their financial interests. Fitness and diet “gurus” direct us towards the “latest breakthroughs” on TV infomercials 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Hundreds, even thousands of diet and exercise books can be found on bookstore shelves. Dozens of magazines clutter the newsstands every month.
What are the scams and How to be a smart weight loser ?
- The first thing that smart weight loser must do is to be skeptical about the latest “breakthroughs” in nutritional and weight loss supplements especially when 50% of the “editorial material” in most major muscle magazines is about these latest “breakthroughs” and the magazines themselves either own the supplement companies or are rewarded with huge advertising revenues. A smart weight loser would think over the fact that why do new breakthrough products keep coming out every year ? What happened to last year’s “miracle” supplement?
- Most weight loss experts are of the opinion that anything that is unnatural, whether it’s appetite suppressants,caffeine pills,ephedra, starvation diets, surgery, ANYTHING which does not allow the body to use its own natural abilities and plays with its biochemistry is likely to fail, either right from the beginning or in the long term!! A disadvantage with most meal plans sold by the phoney companies is that rapid weight re-gaining is possible when the person stops being on the meal plans. They are usually against natural biochemistry and program your body to store fat, not to release it. It’s only some really smart eating plan that can be used to harness the natural fat-burning potential programmed into every human body. It is estimated that 95% of the people who go on conventional diets gain all the weight back and sometimes they end up fatter than when they started. Be aware that Low-Carb procssed snacks,rice cakes,juices or the “secret foods that burn calories” are usually outright scams. Avoid them.These little tricks can’t make you lose one fat cell.
- Are we waisting time and money on slow,long and boring cardio workout programs which hardly produce any results except frustrations ? Be aware that other exercises like spinning, high-rep and low-weight training workouts, endless abs sessions are also not as effective for everyone as they sound to be. Most people have now realized this after waisting some serious money and time on them. Their effectiveness is minimum and considering that an average person usually can’t give 2 hours or so each day for these “fat loss” workouts, one must look for some better options that are more productive and effective. There can be exceptions here but I don’t know why people are misled into believing that the workout programmes of such and such company is going to produce the biggest weight loss magic of all times.
- Some weight loss experts believe that people have been forced to believe in the myth that you must exercise a lot. While, actually what one needs is a comprehensive eating plan along with SMART exercise workouts that can produce results. Merely joining any weight loss exercise program and hoping it will do all the tricks is no use. Most exercise program don’t concentrate on smart workout strategies that can produce quick results and people end up working harder not smarter. Fact is, for those, that have lost their body fat effectively while undergoing a good weight loss program, Exercise has come naturally to them and they experience more energy. Having the energy for mild to moderate activity is a side-benefit of losing weight.
- Supplements like caffeine, cla, Green tea etc. also do not produce effects as advertised.It’s a lot of hype, wishful thinking and “looking for the easy way out” that these products sell. For example, Green tea extract can help one burn an extra 80 calories per day but what they don’t tell you is that it takes just 2 tablespoons of non-dairy creamer, or a cup of juice, or few potato chips, and you get those calories back.No wonder, without a systematic plan, it becomes harder to lose weight by taking just these so advertised magical products only.
- Thoroughly investigate Pharmaceutical products that run their advertisements on television etc. these days and imply in their ads that taking Big Pharma’s overpriced, dangerous medications will transform your disorganized, painful and depressed life into a life of happiness, abundance and clarity. Many people run to prescriptive or over-the-counter weight loss drugs. However, the side effects can be hard on an already unhealthy body, causing complications and making it even harder to lose those fat pounds. In fact, one of the causes of excessive weight gain is drug side effects.
- Be aware of the marketing tactics applied now and then in this huge market. Promises of fast, permanent or easy weight loss or claims that you can lose weight without exercising or making dietary modifications are sure-shot scam alerts. Be cautious of statements like “effortless, large or fast weight loss such as ‘lose 30 kilos in 30 days’ or ‘lose weight while you sleep’. Avoid any company that demands large advance payments or requires you to enter into long-term contracts. Also, remember The Big Pharma have got government behind them. It seems those in authoritative positions seem to be uninterested in stopping weight loss scams.Why isn’t the FTC taking a good, hard look at the downright fraudulent pricing practices and monopolistic marketing tactics of drug companies?
- One of the biggest scams that have hit this market is the “Hoodia Gordonii”.It all started in mid-2004 when Hoodia started to become popular as an appetite suppressant. As the popularity reached sky-limits, the bulk materials hoodia suppliers in South Africa were getting squeezed. Demand was skyrocketing, but the supply of hoodia couldn’t be ramped up overnight. In fact, the hoodia gordonii plant requires 5 – 7 years to reach maturity, so there was a sudden shortage of raw material. So, the South African Hoodia Suppliers blended plant roots into the bulk materials, grew other harvested species that appear similar to hoodia but are not hoodia and used silica, leaves, sawdust etc.as filler products that provide bulk but No useful active ingredients and used them in preparing hoodia gordonii products. When a buyer wanted to test a sample, the South African companies provided a genuine sample of hoodia gordonii. But once a large-volume order was placed, the bulk ingredients turned out to be counterfeit.Many commercial buyers were duped by South African hoodia suppliers who used these tactics. In fact, 98% of the companies on the internet are giving out fake hoodia.
- Can you believe that No. 1 ingredient in the powder products of companies like Slim F*st sold at the grocery store is none other than refined table sugar! If you believe that sugar promotes weight loss, then I’ve got nothing more to tell you. They’re positioned as weight loss meal replacement shakes.Great! And how about those Weight W*tch*rs products? Some health and fitness experts like Mike Adams talk about how incredibly unhealthful they are. Many are made primarily with sugar and hydrogenated oils. To claim that they actually promote weight loss seems ridiculous , if not downright fraudulent.
What Actions you can take ?
- Call your credit card company and dispute the charges if ever you experience scam, regarding any products sold online or otherwise.
- Eating whole,natural foods,high in lean protein,fiber, and healthy fats is the one of the best diet plans for fat loss. Despite the popular opininon that all fats are bad, the truth is that everyone needs essential fatty acids in their diet for healthy bodily funcions and healthy skin. One does need some healthy fats and the best source of them is fish oil.
- Avoid any products being sold at cheap prices. Beware of FREE TRIAL offers for gimmick products ,stimulants, suppressants presently being blasted with email campaigns all over the Internet. These are all promotional gimmicks and many are outright SCAMS. By accepting the free offer, you agree to receive these products on an ongoing basis and your credit card will be automatically charged every month without you initiating the purchase.An aggressive marketing tactic applied by the companies.
- If you really want to lose weight, stay away from those so-called weight loss products made of sugar. Hopefully, that fact should be obvious to anyone with an IQ over 70, but then again, SlimF*st products keep on selling, so I have no idea what’s wrong with the brains of the consumers who keep buying this stuff.
- Eat unprocessed, unrefined foods, and try to avoid anything manufactured in a factory. Exercise regularly, stop drinking high-fructose corn syrup, stop eating cheese and dairy products, and get some sunshine.
- Go for weight loss products or programs that are comprehensive and effective and have full body impact and side benefits like restored sexual energy, re-energized body, accelerated metabolism etc.
- Understand how addictions can negatively impact your lifestyle choices. There are many forms of addiction that go unrecognized or fly under the radar of conventional thinking, negatively impacting our health. Smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, watching television excessively and overeating etc all these activities make us fat, lazy and out of shape. They prevent us from obtaining optimal health.
- You must try to create a mindset for change with no time limits. The starting block for any long-term success is changing the way you think about your body and your health. Changing your mindset means that you have made the unequivocal decision that you will improve your health, which may include weight loss and ultimately weight management, no matter what it takes.
- Provide proper nutrition to feed your body and your brain.Engage in physical activity in the form of consistent exercise. It takes a deficit or surplus of 3,500 calories to lose or gain a single pound of body fat. Everyone burns a certain number of calories just by being alive. This is called your resting metabolic rate (RMR). After you account for your RMR, a caloric surplus (weight gain) or deficit (weight loss) is a simple matter of calories consumed through eating and drinking versus calories expended through physical activity.
- It is a proven fact that even small amounts of activity can dramatically improve your health.Adjust your lifestyle with habits and routines that will enhance your life.Lasting results can only be obtained with lifestyle changes that you can stick with.
What Weight Loss Products/companies you can trust?
As the report reveals, not all the companies can be trusted especially if they are running a business online. We are currently in the process of reviewing other companies and we hope to be able to bring that information to the public soon. In the mean time though, here are the companies that are delivering genuine, verified, quality products and services with a proven track record. To our surprise, everyday people like you and me have gained a lot of benefits undergoing them. But NEVER EVER take my word for it and check them out and see what you think :-
All of the following are comprehensive, life changing and revolutionary fitness programs.
1. Turbulence Training
Drugs and Supplements
There are very few companies giving out original Hoodia, and their product is really effective for fast weight loss. Besides, these are the companies giving out effective weight loss supplements:-
2. Health Slim
Diets and Meal Plans
1. Negative Calorie Diets
There certainly may be other companies who are also selling honest products and services. As of this writing, however, we have only been able to verify the above companies listed above.
Regards and All the Best for your endeavours.
About the author: Andy Rogers is an independent reviewer of health and beauty products who does not get paid to write articles about any product or company.
Article Courtesy:- Andy Rogers